Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Speech of Her Life

Sphere: Related Content

And probably the biggest speech since George W. Bush addressed the nation in the wake of 9/11.

She's going to do what VP candidates do, go for the jugular from what I'm hearing and reading. Most in this situation have a lot of time to dedicate to the speech but Palin has withered a storm in the last week that would make many slink away. I believe she's made of tougher stuff.

I believe this speech will make her career with her clear delivery and body language. She's a natural speaker, even more so than Obama in my opinion (that should garner some comments as the left and media [but I'm redundant] treat Obama as if he invented the concept of effective oratory).

Rudy's speaking now so we're close to the reckoning and Sarah Palin has a great many people pulling for her. He's thrashing Obama pretty good on The One's lack of experience.

Check back to this thread as we go along.

Update: Giuliani has a great line about using the term "Islamic terrorism" and the only people being offended being Islamic terrorists. He mentioned that "Islamic terrorism" wasn't even mentioned at the Dem convention. Now he's creaming Obama on the surge. The crowd seems ready for Rudy to be done and get on to the newest Conservative hero.

Nice smack at Obama flip-flopping though. "If I were Joe Biden, I'd V.P. thing in writing!" Sweet.
Update: Thank goodness Giuliani is on our side. Rudy now has them in a frenzy so I take back the being done thing I said above, jeez.

Update: Rudy's done and it's on. He killed the crowd.

Update: Let her speak, y'all. The crowd showed that they have her back big time.

Update: She's got the eye of the tiger, man. It's definitely on. The next 63 days will be evntful and a bloggers dream.

Update: Bristol's fiance is not looking comfortable. Give the dude credit for coming.

Update: Damn, she's smooth with the delivery. Again, better han Obama.

Update: "A small town mayor is like a community organizer, except you have actual responsibilities". Epic! She's going after Obama hard.

Update: I speak for a living and I would kill to have her delivery and cadence.

Update: Compare and contrast her speaking style with Hillary. It's not even a fair fight.

Update: Out of the mouths of babes. My 9-year old daughter just sat down and said "I like her" not having a clue who she is. I then had to get a moth out of her room (after a comedic chase) because it woke her up and school starts tomorrow.

Update: She's rockin' it folks. Juxtapose her and Biden and see who did better. It wasn't even close.

No comments: