Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Night News & Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Having some problems with the Blogger upgrade. The fonts seem to get all whacked out.

Oh well, I don't get paid to write this and you don't pay to read so screw it.

Here's what's going on:

-Mark Steyn on Geert Wilders and the oppressive Islamo-fascists they have taken on.

-Obama is getting smacked around on Twitter...again. As I said on Sunday, Obama is just handing the right all the ammo they need. Today it's his inserting his bio in the bios of other presidents. Here's the best stuff out there.

-According to the DC, Obama has $1-million stashed at JP Morgan-Chase. No wonder he's not slamming them.

-I always thought Chris Matthews was a complete idiot. Now I have the proof I'll ever need. This dumbs slammed Sarah Palin numerous times about how supposedly stupid she was and how bad she would do on Jeopardy. Well guess what? Old Chrissy went on with Alex Trebek and failed miserably:




-Bob has a poll asking if Barack will jettison Biden. I said no but as I write it's a 50-50 split.

No comments: