Monday, December 13, 2010

Posting Infrequency

Sphere: Related Content

To those of you who still check in on occasion, I appreciate it. I posted every day for six years and frequently for seven but in year eight things slowed dramatically.

There's a few reasons for that. I still follow politics like a junkie after a fix and start to get the shakes if I don't read Hot Air, Memeorandum and Instapundit every hour or so. I just lost the fire to post daily. I would be driving home and would have a post figured out in my mind and would get home and be either distracted by life and having a family or write the post and not think it was good. I looked at the last several months before this self-induced hiatus and thought it not good quality. Most would say that's a good description of every post since 2003 but I digress.

I have the fire again but can't promise to post every day. I have an 81-mile each way commute and after driving the New Jersey Turnpike for a total of 162-miles every day, I pretty much want to kill someones car with that new rail gun the Navy is perfecting.

I'll try to post more often and thanks for stopping back in to this old establishment.

No comments: