Monday, August 23, 2010

Ground Zero Imam on Tape Saying Things That Will Not Lead to Nice "Dialogue"

Sphere: Related Content

Pam Geller has got the dude by the balls and man, she's a friggin' pitbull:



Quoth the imam:

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: "We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than al Qaida has on its hands of innocent non Muslims. You may remember that the US-led sanctions against Iraq led to the death of over half a million Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations. And when Madeleine Albright, who has become a friend of mine over the last couple of years, when she was Secretary of State and was asked whether this was worth it, said it was worth it.
Why am I not surprised to see Madeline Aldull turn up? But I digress. I'll just say that Mr. Rauf is not surprising me at all because this is the shit that al-Jazeera has been spouting for decades. It's the old "America deserved it and brought it on itself" bullshit we've been hearing from jihadi apologists and liberals (but I'm redundant) for ten years. I mean, what's next, is he going to say that Bush knew and fat ass Mikey Moore portrayed facts in Fahrenheit 911? Uh, yeah:

How many of you have seen the documentary: Fahrenheit 911? The vast majority - at least half here. Do you remember the scene of the Iraqi woman whose house was bombed and she was just screaming, "What have they done." Now, I don't know, you don't know Arabic but in Arabic it was extremely powerful. Her house was gone. Her husband, I think, was killed. What wrong did he do? I found myself weeping when I watched that scene and I imagined myself if I were a 15-year old nephew of this deceased man, what would I have felt?
And please don't miss his racism, rabid anti-Americanism and all-around hatred of freedom...my Lord, he's the next liberal savior now that Obama has tanked in record time.

Go read all of Pam's post. I've not linked to her often because she sometimes goes to extremes in my opinion but damn, she nailed the imam on this one and I'd imagine that those opposed will climb to three quarters in a week or so.

Exit question: What's the over under on Obama calling Bloomberg and/or the imam (who's jetting around the world on our nickel) and telling them to pull the damn plug before the Dems lose 100 seats in November?

No comments: