Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Night News and Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Hey.

Posting light, work not so much.

Here's what's new:

-Epic Iowahawk busting on the men who single-handedly ruined Al Gore's scam.

-Remember how the left blamed us on the right for the lynching of a census worker with little evidence and what eveidence there was pointing to suicide? I guess they owe apologies. Don't hold your fucking breath.

-Hope and change went south pretty damn quickly, huh?

-I wrote when Obama won the presidency that I respected his office if not his policies. But dude, you can't be snapped wearing sandals with socks and carrying a magazine with yourself on the cover. I mean, I understand that to be a politician is to be egotistical but we are hitting heights of big headed-ness that would make Madonna or Keith Olberman blush:

No comments: