Monday, November 09, 2009

Spitting Venom

Sphere: Related Content

I'm pissed.

I'm pissed that I haven't had the time to post anything.

I'm pissed that the media spun a monumental electoral shift in New Jersey that was directly attributable to Obama and his policies into a story where it wasn't. I am happy I won't have to look at Corzine's fucking face anymore.

I'm pissed that the Stupak amendment was a big friggin' joke to the Dems and one GOP'er actually was cajoled to vote for the healthcare monstrosity that will forever burden us with heavy debt and poor medical choices.

I'm pissed that the FBI and other arms of the government had information that a Muslim soldier was potentially in contact with our enemies and did nothing resulting in numerous innocent people dead. I'm happy that one brave woman--Sgt. Kimberly Munley (pictured with her kids at right)--took down the terrorist scumbag while heroically putting her life on the line.

I'm pissed that the stimulus bill was passed and we now have 10% unemployment while it resulted in no significant job creation; only the padding of union leader's pockets.

I'm pissed that we have a president who is so insecure that he could not even mention Ronald Reagan when discussing the fall of the Berlin Wall.

I'm f-ing pissed.

More posting later if I can find the damn time.

No comments: