Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Morning News and Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Still rainy but after the epic win by Villanova last night, who cares?

Here's what's new:

-Insane environmental laws have turned Spokane, WA residents into detergent smugglers.

-Obama's biggest critic is Paul Krugman? I don't know what hurts more, the fact that I agree with Krugman or that he may finally be right on an issue.

-Report: Video of Joe Biden's daughter snorting cocaine this year going for $250K. Not cool for Biden or his daughter. Smoking a J? Not such a big deal. Snorting coke? Big deal all-around. No one wants to see a young woman doing drugs and it's going to be very public.

-"He's not a real president, but he plays one on TV."

-We're in a baby boom.

-Mmmm, fried testicles:

"They kind of taste like chicken. I say it's between fried calamari and chicken liver," she said. "I've had them fixed all different ways, but you can't beat how the Rotarians do it."


No, I suppose you can't.

2 comments:

robert verdi said...

I saw the Biden story when I went for a bagel this morning, personally I don't care but imagine if it had been a Palin family member.

Unknown said...

nice post for us thanks dude

http://envrionment.blogspot.com