Sunday, March 29, 2009

Global Warming Saint Can't Be Bothered to Turn Off Lights for Earth Hour

Sphere: Related Content

More environmental hypocrisy from Al Gore:

The kicker, though, were the dozen or so floodlights grandly highlighting several trees and illuminating the driveway entrance of Gore’s mansion.

I [kid] you not, my friends, the savior of the environment couldn’t be bothered to turn off the gaudy lights that show off his goofy trees.
My house was ablaze since I figured the idiots who actually participated in this charade compensated for my increased use. I allowed a weed growing in my lawn to live so I figure I have a neutral carbon footprint. I'm not happy about that at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i had turn off the lights on that day

http://envrionment.blogspot.com