Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hatin' Toward LGF

Sphere: Related Content

Charles Johnson posted that someone at an anti-Semitic site was posting comments using his name, a charge he denied. It's easy enough to post whatever comments you want using whatever name you want. No one can have an account everywhere.

Anyway, I e-mailed Charles to say that after linking to me several years ago someone had commented using his name and the reason I even brought it up was because I actually commented on it a few weeks ago. Read his post to get a better feel.

My point is that as soon as LGF linked, the haters showed up immediately such as this a-hole:

Charles is a shameless apologist for Israeli atrocities, and the level of support for Bush in the comments above is shocking. Now I know where to find the dwindling, bit-slow-on-the-uptake 20% of America that still supports him.
While anyone who reads Charles knows that's not the case, it clearly shows that as soon as these haters smell blood, they come out full-bore. They hate LGF and they hate Israel. They hate Bush and are ragingly anti-Semitic as show by the vile rantings of the guy who left the comment last night.

You can't fight every battle and this is just one small diversion in an otherwise bigger war against hate and anti-Semitism. I prefer to keep my eyes on the ultimate goal of exposing every filthy anti-Semite I can for the worthless scumbags they truly are.

1 comment:

Infensus Mentis said...

..tumbleweed rolls by, pushed along by a whistling wind as crickets chirp..