Friday, June 03, 2005

I Was Tagged

Sphere: Related Content

The watcher "tagged" me the other day. I will respond:

Total volume of music on my pc: 159 songs totaling 4.3 GB. I tend to burn things as soon as I download them.

Songs playing right now: Jerry Garcia Band from Baltimore in March of '78 with Maria Muldaur.

Last album purchased: Offspring-Americana. A replacement of a disk that was listened to to death.

Seven songs I've listened to a lot lately, from several genres: Godsmack-Keep Away (metal), System of a Down-BYOB (punk, sort of), Sublime-40 oz. to Freedom (ska), Bob Marley and the Wailers-Crazy Baldhead (reggae), Rush-The Trees (progressive), Jerry Garcia Band-Lonesome and a Long Way From Home from the Warner Theater in DC-(traditional) and the Red Hot Chili Peppers-Californication (funk/punk).

I'll tag Millers Time, Dave Justus and POV to continue this on.

No comments: