Wednesday, April 04, 2012

My Fearless 2012 Baseball Prediction

Sphere: Related Content

Welcome to the greatest week in sports. The Masters, the NCAA finals, NHL and NBA teams fighting for playoff spots and the baseball season starting.


Here's my baseball picks:

NL East: Phillies
One of the best divisions in the game and they will beat each other up but they will also feast on a weak west and central.
NL Central: Reds
NL West: D-Backs
1st Wildcard: Braves
2nd Wildcard: Nationals (Ozzie Guillen will have the Marlins in it until the final week, though)

AL East: Yankees
AL Central: Tigers
AL West: Angels
1st Wildcard: Rangers
2nd Wildcard: D-Rays
The Bobby Valentine experiment will fail amazingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your American League predictions but I have to wonder where the Giants are in the National League. I have to say I would take them as a division winner or wild card. The National Central is up for grabs. Reds lost Madson. No love for the Brewers?

Bubba