Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday Morning News & Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Damn, it's still snowing like crazy. This storm is nasty and a plow hasn't even considered going down my street. I'm glad I have a carbon-spewing 4 by 4 outside so I can get to important places like the liquor store.

Here's some pix from in front of my house:




Here's what's going on in this crazy world:

-Obama's solipsism knows no bounds.

-Americans like Obama's Keynesian economic policies about as much as child molesters, rapist's and getting chlamydia. But hey, Tim Geithner says that the chances of suffering through a double-dip recession are less than last year so we have that I guess.

-Barbara Boxer is currently in her third term as US Senator. She's still doesn't know what the hell she's doing. We're in the very best of hands.

-I never knew there was such a thing as "Danish special forces" but evidently there is and they kicked some Somali pirate asses. Nice work, guys.

-Now this is a good question.

No comments: