Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Afternoon News & Notes

Sphere: Related Content

TGIF my friends.

Here's what's news on this fine May weekend:

-Looking back at afterschool entertainment when we had only 13 channels and not 600 like my kids have today. I was always an Ultra Man and Johnny Socko and his Flying Robot fan myself. A less than feverish debate erupted over who was better. I'd be in the minority and take Johnny and his robot; the dude could shoot missiles out his fingers.

-No one is safe in Obamanation. Axelrod likens Carrie Prejean to a dog. The progressive misogyny continues unabated and uncommented upon by NOW or other womens groups.

-Reflecting on what could have been and how it would have been portrayed. Sarah Palin's first 100 days.

-Gingrich unloads on Pelosi. With good cause mind you.

-Cap and trade isn't playing so well in Indiana. It's a plan to suck the wealth from hard working people and redistribute it to California & NY. More here.

-Gallup Poll: More Americans now pro-life than pro-abortion. I would imagine partial birth was a huge factor in the switch. Historic.

No comments: