Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks

Sphere: Related Content

Thanks to links from Glenn Reynolds, Charles Johnson, the boys at Hot Air and others, I've had the best year for traffic in the five-plus years this site has been active. but what's most important to me is the daily readership who clicks on and reads what I have to say. Yes, I know who you are and I thank you:



This site is not the best but if I can make one person laugh, research, think or just mumble to themselves that we need change (or that I'm an imbecile) I'm happy.

The numbers are interesting as they fluctuate by the amount of time I have when work doesn't get in the way of me blogging and the content quality.

I hope everyone has a great holiday and is surrounded by those they love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!