Monday, February 04, 2008

Out of the Mouths Of Babes

Sphere: Related Content

So my 9-year old daughter comes up to me tonight and mentions that there's an election tomorrow. I replied, "I know honey, who do you like." She says that she was leaning toward Obama and Hillary but changed her vote to "Mitt." I said, "honey, what made you change your vote?" She replied that they want to raise taxes. "Hmmm" I thought, that's either my talking about it or she's getting some good old fashioned Conservative thinking in school.

Well, it was neither. It was my almost 12-year old son who told her that if Hillary or Obama was elected, they would raise taxes and we would have less money to buy her things. Now that'll change the mind of any pre-teen.

My son is either the next Karl Rove or he actually has been paying some attention to what his old man has been saying. Either way it's cool with me.

No comments: