Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Polls Were Off in Michigan Also

Sphere: Related Content

Here's a list of the most-recent polls in the run-up to Michigan:

Only the Mason-Dixon poll was close with Romney by eight. Two other polls at least showed Romney as a winner.

This is a major problem for news commentators as the polling industry has been very wrong over the last few campaigns. Pollsters will stick by their methods and give myriad excuses but the simple fact remains that polling as it is currently done is flawed.

I'm going to be an optimist and say all the poll data on Fred in South Carolina has been flawed and Saturday he'll make a huge showing. I also believe the Eagles will win the Super Bowl every year so take that into account.

I can't believe I'm about to acknowledge this, but I agree with the PuffHo on something.

No comments: