Thursday, November 29, 2007

News & Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Lots of new posts below, good links here:

Murtha, yes Representative John Murtha from Pennsylvania admits that we are indeed making progress. His exact words were “I think the ’surge’ is working,”. I'll bet the brothels and bars in Okinawa are not happy about this. I think it's time to get a little rockin' and jingoistic!

When it comes to global warming, I blame Bush Canadian beer drinkers. Blame Canada!

Bush is playing hard ball with Congress and if civilian workers at military bases are shut down and those people can't work, they'll blame the Dems. I've been there done that, I know it's a fact.

Every teenage boy in America just got a new line for the girls. Damn, I wish I'd heard this Freshman year.

Man who was to host Hillary fundraiser indicted. Fundraiser called off and Hillary will have to find another thieving scumbag to raise $.

No comments: