Friday, June 23, 2006

More on Wal-Mart

Sphere: Related Content

I was going to add this as an update but it is important enough to be a unique post.

More on Wal-Mart and the NY Times. An interesting read.

For the record, I've always supported Wal-Mart because they are a fine American company that is under attack by unions. After several posts, I was contacted by Marshall Manson and he relayed Wal-Mart info that would back up my points. That is good business public relations in my book and I've already disclosed that I was receiving info from Mr. Manson.

This is no different than the DNC sending talking points to a newspaper or a source speaking anonymously except my source wasn't anonymous and never asked to be kept so. The Times by comparison runs hit pieces on a daily basis and uses anonymous sources to back their story or slant the coverage the way they wish.

No comments: