Wednesday, November 23, 2005

PJ's Media Lives

Sphere: Related Content


OSM is now, was, er...again is Pajama's Media. There's been alot of heat on many facets of this new venture. Here's a list of complaints from blogger Pererro. We seem to have worked out our differences in the comments, however I will explain why I just don't get worked up about OSM/PJ's Media.

This blog, as I've said before is a release for me. Instead of screaming at the news or writing a letter to the editor, I get to post here. While I like to get linked by other bloggers, it's not going to change my perspective on why I do this.

I signed on for PJ's Media when they announced this months ago. I decided to reply in the affirmative because I liked the idea of giving unknown bloggers a shot at commenting on the news.

The idea has evolved, as most businesses do, from the initial plan. I may not be as involved as I thought at the beginning. So what? This is not my venture, I did not put up any capital or invest my time. If I want something different, it's up to me to hit up investors and start my own company. That's the American/Capitalist way. Neither Charles nor Roger owe me anything. OSM/PJ's Media owes me nothing.

Hey, if I wanted to make money at this, I'd have put up ads long ago.

No comments: