Monday, February 06, 2017

Monday Night News & Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Tom Brady is the best ever. End of argument. He's in the pantheon of greats along with Gretsky, Jordan, Howe, Griffey Jr. and Walter Payton.

Here's what's new in the world:

-Apparently the Hamas explosives guru wasn't that careful around explosives.

-Trump and Mattis need to address this immediately. When half of the strike fighters can't fly due to money, they are nothing but expensive paperweights.

-The world is moving to the right. Le Pen, Brexit, Trump and now Temer in Brazil.

-The Iraqi army is leaving ISIS fighters bodies in the street to rot as a warning and lesson. No matter how far into the future we go, the middle east will always be tribal and vicious.

-Example #298,742 why Trump was elected.

-Did you know the Patriots winning was due to White Supremacy? Me neither but apparently the SJW's believe that to be the case. I watched the game and I saw quite a few black men playing in the white jerseys. Is it possibly because the Patriots field a majority white receiving corps? I don;t know, I guess I'm just not smart enough to see race issues everywhere and in everything. I just enjoyed watching a good game.

-China believes they have reached the point they could surpass the US for sea supremacy in the South China Sea. I'm guessing once Mattis gets the Navy back to a sharp edge, China will learn that they are not yet at that point.

-I'm by no stretch a Lady Gaga fan but her performance was excellent. I thought I'd miss it coming home from the party I was at but I saw it all and she killed. It ranked up there with Prince and Michael Jackson in my humble opinion.

No comments: