Monday, February 13, 2006

The Blogosphere as Therapy

Sphere: Related Content

While clicking around TTLB, I came across this blog, which has this as the description:

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured for 18 hours and murdered on July 25, 2004. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

Meth is a scourge on our nation. I'm a libertarian with drugs such as marijuana, but heroin and meth have destroyed far too many lives.

I wish you all the best Mrs. Holappa.

I've often said that this blog is my release so my head doesn't explode. I hope she finds solace in her writing.

No comments: