Sunday, February 05, 2012

My Fearless Super Bowl XLVI Prediction

Sphere: Related Content

Here we are on Super Sunday and I have to watch the f-ing Giants play in it once again. I guess I should be used to it since the damn Eagles only make to the big once ever quarter century or so. Add to that we're stuck with fat-ass Andy Reid still and I''m gaining a respect for how the Cubs and Maple Leaf fans feel.


I'm not even a little bitter though.

So, after that digression, here's what I see for today.

Brady is healthy even if Gronkowski isn't. But a 75% Gronk is better than most other TE's on the receiving end. The question is will he be able to block because the Giant front four will be bringing it. If Pierre-Paul, Umenyiora and Tuck can get to Brady, game over.

Belichick is a great coach, as is Coughlin, but the Pat's leader is more imaginative than his opponent. Give hoodie man two weeks with input from Brady and you will come up with something the Giants didn't think of. Coughlin doesn't have to be imaginative, he just needs his team to execute what he calls. Believe me, as an Eagles fan and a fan of a team that beats the Giants routinely, I can tell you exactly what the keys are to the game and they all involve proper reads, timing and maintenance of areas of responsibility.

With that said, I will go with the Patriots. I do not see the Giants getting to Brady like they did in their last SB meeting. Brady will be able to maneuver better and pick the DB's apart.

Patriot 27
Giants 24

MVP Brady

No comments: