Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Night News and Notes

Sphere: Related Content

The Saints squeak one out and the Colts come back to win. It should be an interesting Super Bowl.

Here's what's new:

-Is Obama the most arrogant president we have ever had? Here he shows that he's solipsistic and he takes a shot at Bubba Clinton in the same sentence:

The president himself, when that was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’


I can't friggin' wait til we take back the House and watch Nancy Pelosi's botox explode out of her mug while Obama spins like a top about it not meaning anything.

-Did Obama actually use a teleprompter to talk to school kids?

-I can't wait until the try Stimulus--The Sequel. We all loved Stimulus I so much. Joe Klein thinks we're just a bunch of idiot bumpkins for not thanking Obama for giving us more of our money.

-I thought the economy couldn't get any worse. I was wrong.

-In Whose Apartment were the Blueprints for Auschwitz found? Why the Secret?

No comments: