Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Morning News & Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Happy spring.

Here's what's new:

-Another Obama insider is implicated in some shady business practices. Say it with me: The. Most. Ethical. Administration. Ever.

-Obama and Pelosi have essentially given the finger to Colombian President Uribe who was seeking a trade agreement with us and that Bush was trying to forge. Now they are turning their eyes elsewhere to our detriment.

-The NY Times is outraged, outraged I tell you, that conservative governors would turn down money that will destroy their long-term economies. I can't wait for the Times to fail.

-I was golden after day one of the tourney but got absolutely pummeled yesterday where upsets reigned. Currently 25 of 32 but have my final four still intact with Pitt, UNC, Louisville and Memphis. I have Memphis to win it all.

-Update: Only ten gaffes by Biden and Obama? I can think of about twenty more.

No comments: