Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Luck Obama

Sphere: Related Content

After perusing my posts from today, I sounded a bit bitter. I think it's mostly because liberals are essentially scumbags who today taunted President Bush and acted like, well, classless liberals.

You may recall that when Bush assumed office in 2001, Clintonistas pried the "w" letter from all the computer keyboards and the trailer trash from Arkansas made off with the silverware.

As far as I know, no one on the Bush team pried up any of the "o" letters or made off with any knives and forks because they have class.

Anyway, what I wrote last week still stands: Respecting the Office of President, something liberals didn't do today and haven't done since January, 2001.

As an aside, I wish nothing but the best for Obama because what's good for the country is of paramount importance. I will never fall into the sewer liberals did when they openly hoped for things to go bad in Iraq because it made Bush look bad regardless if it also meant that soldiers died as well. I hate them more today than ever.

As for Obama, I think reality hit him in the face right about the time he got his first intel briefing and realized that a quarter the world wants to kill us and another quarter want us to fail. That isn't because of Bush, it's because of what we stand for.

Thanks President Bush for your service.

Update: Yeah, what he said.

Update: And, uh, maybe what was said here.

No comments: