Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Afternoon News and Notes

Sphere: Related Content

Happy Friday.

Here's what's going on in this great big world:

Kathleen Parker almost sounds like a Republican again. I guess that whole infatuation with Obama wore off or something.

The non-stimulus bill just holds all kinds of ugly surprises, doen't it? We may be in for a tough four years but after Obama's gone, I would imagine the Republicans will be welcomed back with open arms.

Another frivolous suit gets thrown out.

Another case of Obama saying "do as I say, not as I do".

I will bet that Governor Palin has the state ready for an imminent volcano eruption. Alaskans seem to take it in stride.

More hope and change--North Korea tosses away non-aggression pact.

Update: Another game of Name That Party!

No comments: