Monday, November 12, 2007

Tancredo Channels LBJ

Sphere: Related Content

Tom Tancredo's campaign has not gotten any traction despite the fact that 70% of the population wants stronger border control and he's been the border control candidate. This'll get him some attention:



The left is, of course, up in arms (BTW, how far left do you have to be to call the NY Times a "shadow ally" of the GOP?) This idiot compares Tancredo with...Rahm Emanuel????? Man, the Dems are in worse shape than I thought.

So, for all the above-mentioned libs, it was your ideological kin who started this type of ad. please spare us your moronic drivel about scare tactics and the GOP:



Update: I linked to Jane Hamsher's Fire Dog Lake above and sent a trackback. It took less than a minute from the time I sent the trackback for one of her minions in Seattle to read the post and reject the trackback. These people truly hate dissenting opinions don't they?

It has always been my personal choice to allow every opinion here and those I disagreed with I destroyed with facts. The libs allow no one with an opinion differing from theirs to intrude on their little bubble. All I can say is if you choose to live in a bubble, you'll eventually suffocate.<

No comments: