Thursday, November 15, 2007

A New Addition

Sphere: Related Content

Note that the excellent blog No More Spin was added to the blogroll at right. As always, please check out the myriad opinions of those on the roll, they have a lot to say.

Note also that I have included lefty blogs as well in the interest of the free flow of ideas, look at the major liberal blogs and tell me how many you see that link to right-wing blogs. I'll save you the trouble...none do. That's because liberals know that their beliefs don't stand up to scrutiny and the righty blogs scrutinize the hell out of them.

Sunlight is a great disinfectant so I'll continue to keep those "progressive" blogs on my blogroll. Today it's the additon of a good conservative blog, tomorrow it may be a good nutroots blog on the off chance I find one.

No comments: