Thursday, January 25, 2007

Major League Baseball Bloggers

Sphere: Related Content


Anyone who has read this site over the last four years knows that I am a huge baseball fan. I love football, hockey and college hoops but am a fanatic about baseball in general and the Phillies in particular.

I've been asked to join MLB Bloggers, a group of people who love baseball as much as I. Check them out and you may see more baseball posts interspersed in between the daily slamming of liberals...er, progressives.

The box with the link is at the right and I expect to have the blogroll up in a few days.

Update: This is why I love baseball and this is why Aaron Rowand will never buy another beer in this town. Philly fans love guys who sell out and no one has sold out like this in Philly in a while:

No comments: