Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Richard Cohen Was Naive

Sphere: Related Content

Columnist Richard Cohen has seen the crazy-assed left up close and he's a bit taken aback:

Kapow! Within a day, I got more than 2,000 e-mails. A day later, I got 1,000 more. By the fourth day, the number had reached 3,499 -- a figure that does not include the usual offers of nubile Russian women or loot from African dictators. The Colbert messages began with Patrick Manley ("You wouldn't know funny if it slapped you in the face") and ended with Ron ("Colbert ROCKS, you MURDER") who was so proud of his thought that he copied countless others. Ron, you're a genius.

Cohen doesn't realize that Ron was an intellectual standout compared to what's usually oozing out of liberals fetid minds. Cohen continues:

Truth to tell, I peeked into only a few of the e-mails. I did this because I would sometimes recognize a name I thought I knew, which was almost always a mistake. When I guilelessly clicked on the name, I would get a bucket of raw, untreated and disease-laden verbal sewage right in the face.

How many do you think had the word "Jew" or some other derogatory, anti-semitic put down? Cohen doesn't say but I suspect more than a few. I don't even know if Cohen is a Jew but he's probably seeing the hypocrisy of the looney left up close and personal.

Much more at Memeorandum.

No comments: