Monday, March 13, 2006

March Madness

Sphere: Related Content


The brackets are looking pretty tough this year.

In the Atlanta region, I see a few upsets, starting with UNC-Wilmington taking out GW. A 9 beating an 8 is not a huge upset but GW didn't look good in the conference tourney. I see Texas beating Duke in the Sweet 16 and going to the final four.

In the Oakland region, I see San Diego State knocking off Indiana in a huge first round upset with Pitt beating Gonzaga to go to the Final Four.

In the DC region, I see UConn going to the finals against UNC. UConn will get a scare from the Illini in the third round.

And finally, in the Minneapolis region I see my Villanova Wildcats beating OSU for the regional championship and going on to the Final Four.

Once we get that far, we'll see where I stand and I'll predict the champion.

No comments: