Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Marine Corps Thank You

Sphere: Related Content

The good Leslie Drummond who I've discussed here received a letter from a Marine Corps Sergeant Major who is currently stationed in Ramadi:

Subject: THANK YOU Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:57:34 +0000

Hello from Ramadi, Iraq!


I would like to thank you for the Care Package. I am sending it out to one on our units on the border, they have been doing most of the fighting. They really have done great things and we are winning. I was out there last week to see them. I have 19,000 Marines, Soldiers and Sailors do the work for us here and it great to get out and see them. THEY ARE THE REAL HEROES. I too have my son over here and I am very proud of him.

You are some great Americans and I thank you for all of the Marines, Soldiers and Sailors! Here is our most recent news letter and our web site!

Semper Fi
Ron Himsworth
Sergeant Major
2D Marine Division
Ramadi, Iraq


http://www.lejeune.usmc.mil/2dmardiv/

Emphasis mine: Thank you and all who are serving with you Sergeant Major.

Think of what a little care package of books, deoderant and toothpaste would cost you. Now think about how priceless it would be to a Marine in Fallujah or the Syrian border.

Please contact Mrs. Drummond and tell her what a great thing she is doing and let's all help her out.

No comments: