Monday, November 28, 2005

Pajama's Media Update

Sphere: Related Content

I've commented on PJ's Media before and still can't understand why there's a hopefulness that it will fail.

PJM Deathpool has this:

Really, we're pathetic because we've taken the time to point out publicly what everyone seems to know? That Pajamas Media is a ship without a course, or even a navigator, and seems unlikely to find either any time soon.

They sound like the Democrat's when discussing the war in Iraq--they criticize constantly but have nothing to offer up.

I ask these guys to tell us what course they should be taking and who should be the navigator? They don't seem to dismiss the idea that Charles and Roger dreamed up out of hand, they infer that it is misguided. If it is misguided, what course would they propose?

Again, I could care less if it succeeds or fails although I hope it does succeed, just as I'd hope that any business (with the exception of my competitor's) would succeed as that creates jobs and is good for the economy. Plus, I personally like both their sites and think they've contributed to the advancement of the blogosphere.

I for one would like to see the PJM site become more fluid with regards to layout and it could use a little more flash but other than that I think the basic premise is not bad.

Remember guys, Matt Drudge was dismissed at first, as was the entire idea of blogs.

Anyway, let's allow capitalism to take its course; if they put out an appealing product, it'll make it. If they don't it will fail. Economic Darwinism applies to all.

No comments: