Sunday, July 10, 2005

My Goodness, Make it Go Away

Sphere: Related Content

The woman who writes this inane anti-Israeli blog had an anti-Israel screed printed in some two-bit Idaho paper. I'll attack the gist of her argument tomorrow, but look at the picture they've included alongside her essay. Jeebus, they even have a button the enlarge the picture.

I'm guessing she gave them the picture she wanted to run with the essay. Man, that was a mistake.

Update: Boy, she is a loon. This Fahrenheit 9/11 post is despicable. It gets disgusting at the end, however:

We were supposed to go to the Israeli border today to throw stones at Israel, and I was so excited about this, but then Rosie's mother told us that fighting broke out again at the border so it's not safe enough to go. I'm very sad about that. But tonight we're going to a gay bar and tomorrow, insha'allah, we're going to Sabra and Shatila camps.

No comments: