Friday, July 29, 2005

Headlines

Sphere: Related Content

Oliver Stone should probably retrieve what little of his self respect that Roger L. Simon decided to leave him with. Ouch.

Blogger burnout at INDC. Hang in there, Bill. I for one think the IM conversations with Goldstein are pretty damn funny. When I burnout, I just post stupid collections of other blogger's posts.

A random Goldstein post, just because it's too damn hard to choose and that jerk Reynolds beat me to the best one. Bastard!

Just click and scroll.

Signs that the Almighty just may not be taking a shine to what you are doing.

Grading the GDP.

It's college football time. Boi From Troy will be posting some of the best college football commentary in the nation in a few weeks.

Update: I've neglected to link to two great bloggers who I've been reading for eons (at least in blog terms), POV and Spartacus. These guys are must reads.

No comments: