Tuesday, July 05, 2005

10000 Visitor Mark Surpassed

Sphere: Related Content

This site just passed the 10,000 visitor mark (with 15647 total hits). I don't recall the day or month I installed Precision Counter but it wasn't all that long ago.

The link that put us over was a search under "smear for profit" which linked to this post.

The last blogger referrer was No Pasaran.

The point of this post is to thank everyone who has linked to this site or referred someone to ER. I was at 4,800 prior to last Thursday when the indispensible LGF linked to my site and the hits just came flying in. I've been linked to by Tim Blair, Bill at INDC , the good Cap'n and LGF before, but I never expected to get the hits I received from that one post.

Mostly, I want to thank those who read this site and comment or e-mail. Whether you agree or not, I enjoy the debate.

Update: I especially like when people debate (sometimes irrationally) on other sites based on a link to me. BTW, I don't think anything sets the loonies off more than a post by Charles.

No comments: