Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Snippets

Sphere: Related Content

News and notes around the Blogosphere:

Right Wing News has the results of a poll that are very interesting.

Jeff Goldstein has great posts here and here.

As sad, sorry saga comes to an end. More here.

Dave Justus has thoughts on Microsoft and there doings in China.

Side note: My 9-year old boys baseball team won a big tournament this weekend. As a coach, I was proud, as a Dad I was ecstatic as my son had a great four games (something like 6 for 8 with 5 RBI and alot of runs scored). Of all the sports to coach, baseball is the toughest for the boys to learn with situations and rules. The kids are getting it.

I told a guy the other day that I was coaching a game at 9:00 AM on Fathers Day. He said "that sucks you have to get up that early" I thought to myself, there's nothing better than being on a ball field early in the morning with 13 kids who are happy to be learning the game.

No comments: