Monday, May 02, 2005

Skank Pleads Guilty

Sphere: Related Content

Scumbag pfc. Lynndie England pleaded guilty today to abusing prisoners at Abu Ghraib and may go to prison for 11 years. I hope her years at Leavenworth are miserable to the point of unbearable. Not only did the nasty whore embarass her country, she disrespected the occupation of the professional soldier. For that, there's no consequence with the exception of permanent injury or death that would suffice.

Is that harsh? To a veteran or one who is now serving, she visited shame on all of us and we're pissed. I actually feel like I've showed immense restraint writing this post.

1 comment:

Dave Justus said...

I'm no fan of hers, but I think that the incompetant commander of the prison deserves the biggest share of the blame.

Letting discipline get that slack is dangerous, to our soldiers and innocents.