Monday, April 25, 2005

A Teen With an Opinion

Sphere: Related Content

Sir Bob Geldof's daughter has some things to say:

But she reserves her harshest judgement for Michael Moore, the documentary-maker behind the anti-George Bush film Fahrenheit 9/11. "I watched that film and I felt disgusted the way he was so biased. He completely ridiculed him [Bush] and it's just like when you're in a playground and you're bullying a little kid.

"I was for the Iraq war. I supported Bush completely, which was quite, like my friends, like, hated me for that. Of course, it's terrible that millions of people have died, but if you think of Saddam Hussein and all the terrible things he's done, I mean something doesn't come from nothing. Everyone at school, like, a lot of people knew nothing about the war and were wearing T-shirts saying 'F--- Bush' and saying 'Bush sucks'.

"I think people should be more informed before hating a person for something."

Read the whole thing of course. What do you expect from the daughter of a guy who had the line of the century.

No comments: