Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Last Schiavo Post (Part II)

Sphere: Related Content

Some people are with me that the government overstepped its bounds and disagree with the conservative blogosphere. Sadly, they seem to be taking some heat. I've not heard much, but then I tend to not get many comments as it is. I will stand with anyone who sticks by his or her beliefs.

This is not the Republican party that I know, one of limited government and states rights.

Ann Althouse has brilliant insight as usual.

2 comments:

Katinula said...

I like it when we agree-- Can't we all just get along!

Dave Justus said...

I don't think I have taken a lot of heat on this. Obviously there are people who disagree and the issue is very morally charged.

I have felt though that most of the comments on my blog have been well written and not filled with any sort of personal attack against me.

I appreciate that. I never have a problem with someone who disagrees, but ad-hominem attacks are annoying.