Friday, February 25, 2005

Catching Up

Sphere: Related Content

While on the road this week, I didn't have a chance to post, or for that matter really read what was going on except for snippets here and there. Here's some things I would've linked to if I'd been posting:

The Churchill story continues and now he's looking like a plagiarist.

Germany enters a very dangerous game with Iran that I don't think they're ready to play.

Hunter Thompson went out in...well the fashion you'd expect.

Over at Miller's Time, a few thoughts on the Michael Jackson jury selection:
I don't mean to be insensitive, but seeing as how the defendant has not been black in more than a decade why is there a problem with no African Americans on the jury?

Crushing of dissent or not?

Lorraine asks: What is an American.

No comments: