Thursday, April 17, 2003

Sphere: Related Content

That's it. I will stop watching anything with Sandy Duncan in it. Wait, who's Sandy Duncan?

In a telephone interview from New York about her appearance, Duncan didn't shy away from expressing opinion about war and world politics:

"I tend to be more of a liberal, and at this point in global history, war is just not a feasible option. I just wish men would quit thinking they could just duke it out with each other.


Us men just like to duke it out at every opportunity. If I use the phrase "duke it out" again on my blog, shoot me.

"I don't have all the facts, and who knows what's really the truth, but I don't really respect his (Bush's) way of dealing with this situation. It would have been great to have someone really, really smart in that office, and someone who is globally aware.

"Maybe there are some facts that we don't know -- or are we being manipulated by some factors other than those they have told us about?"


Bush is so stupid that he gained the Senate and held the House, passed a tax cut, and has an approval rating of over 70%. As for being globally aware, well, I know he knows where Baghdad is and he seemed to be able to take out more than empty tents in Afghanistan.

Perhaps Sandy, you are really, really an idiot and are looking to boost your career back to those ratings busting levels it had once attained.

I can't believe I just "Fisked" Sandy Duncan.

No comments: