Sunday, March 06, 2005

Blogroll Additions

Sphere: Related Content

I've added Dave Justus and Korla Pundit to the blogroll at the right of this page. I've also added links to Remembering 9/11, Voice of America, Spirit of America and Remembering the Fallen which is a memorial to those who've lost their lives in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I also added a link to what has to be the most misguided blog I've yet read (and I've read hundreds). here's an example of this guys brilliance:

Terrorism is not a threat. Statisticians know it. Middle East experts know it. Foreign policy experts know it. 9/11 was horrific and an atrocity, but it was also an anomaly, and we must realize this if we're to form our foreign policy effectively.

Um...OK, terrorism is not a threat and 9/11 was an anomaly. Sure it was, idiot. Here's more dazzling words of wisdom from this upstanding representative of the neo-Left:

You might be wondering why I haven't commented on Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's decision to allow opposition parties in the next presidential election in that country, or on the "cedar revolution" currently taking place in Lebanon. It's because I (sic) sickened by the fact that some are giving Bush credit for any of this. Let's get a few things straight, shall we? The impending Syrian withdrawal from Lebanon and the fall of the Lebanese government is because of public outrage stemming from the assassination of Ramin Hariri. Unless we killed Hariri and framed the Syrians, which I have to admit would have been politically brilliant, we haven't encouraged the revolution.

This is too easy. Bush should not get credit for any of this, got that? Dylan, I will be checking your site often just for the comic relief.

1 comment:

Dave Justus said...

Thanks for the link!

I have been greatly enjoying your blog.

Keep up the good work.

Personally, I find criticising the far left to be a waste of time, but it can be fun!