Sunday, August 03, 2003

Sphere: Related Content

Tony Auth has crossed the line (again) with this "cartoon".

I have some comments, but I'll let the good people of the Philly metro area say it for me:

Tony Auth's awful July 31 cartoon shows Arabs fenced in by a giant Star of David. I wonder what Auth's thoughts are on the Gaza Strip fence that has prevented any terror attacks into Israel from that region? Or what does Auth think of the U.S. fence that separates the United States from Mexico for the sole purpose of keeping out illegal immigrants, who, to the best of my knowledge, do not go to Los Angeles for the purpose of blowing themselves up in pizza parlors?

Strange how within the Israeli fence none of Auth's Arabs had bombs strapped to their chests or were making rockets for the sole purpose of killing innocent Jewish civilians.
Howard Ende


That is the essential point, isn't it? Read the others.

No comments: